Alicia Spears Realty Team Member
Sales Associate, Realtor®
Melissa is an award-winning real estate sales specialist since the mid-’90s, whose track record demonstrates her expertise and drive to provide a successful outcome for her clients.
A University of Hawaii graduate with a bachelor’s in business management, she can offer both the business and sales expertise that is required when selling Real Estate.
Prior to pursuing her Real Estate career, she was part of the Gainesville State Bank team working in the loan department. This experience has helped give her the knowledge to understand what goes into navigating the loan process.
Other related experience includes leasing apartments for Trimark Properties and as a home sales specialist for Masterpiece Homes (name later changed to Orleans Home Builders).
- Masterpiece homes two million dollar club
- Volusia home builders association Top Brass million-dollar sales circle
- Volusia home builders association Top Brass million-dollar sales circle (Over 5 million in sales)
****VHBA changed from top brass awards to SMC
- SMC (Volusia home builders association sales & marketing council) million-dollar sales circle. (3.2 million in sales)
- SMC (Volusia home builders association sales & marketing council) million-dollar sales circle. (3.3 million in sales)
- SMC Lifetime achievement award for five consecutive years of million-dollar sales
- SMC million-dollar sales circle (3-5 million category)
- SMC million-dollar sales circle (5.3 million)
More About Melissa
Melissa believes in giving back to her community and has actively been involved by serving in the following volunteer roles:
East Lake County Chamber of Commerce
- Board Secretary – Current
- President – 2004 to 2005
- Vice President – 2003
Married to her husband Chuong in 1999, she is a very busy mother of 4 girls. She loves to stay active by running 5K’s, and as many Florida residents enjoy, she and her family love visiting Walt Disney World and Universal Studios.